The 2019 Tech4Teach Fair will focus on how you can use the latest technology tools such as Turnitin, Google Apps for Education, Zoom Web Conferencing, VoiceThread, Screencast-o-Matic, Flipgrid, and more to:
- Create significant learning experiences in the classroom
- Maximize student learning and engagement
- Facilitate student research
- Assess data, projects, and other coursework
- Embrace student diversity, learning differences, and heterogeneity
Date/Time: Wednesday, Mach 20, 2018; 11:45am-4:30pmReception: 4:30-6:00pmLocation: 420 Parkway Ballroom, Plemmons Student Union
Register and learn more!
The Tech4Teach Fair planning committee members are now accepting applications for E-Poster proposals! We invite faculty, staff, administrators, and students to apply!
Note: Those who submit a proposal by the early bird deadline of January 31st will be given the first choice of time slots.
The 2019 Tech4Teach Fair is sponsored by University Libraries and the Center for Academic Excellence.