The Honors College and the University Library are no longer collecting hard copies of theses. University Honors theses will be included in the NC Docks Digital Archive.
To submit your final University Honors thesis, including students who are doing Departmental Honors in addition to University Honors, follow this procedure:
1. Email a digital copy of your complete thesis (title page, abstract, and thesis itself) as a single PDF file titled LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_THESIS (using your last and first names) to email@example.com.
- NOTE that the digital copy you submit will be included in the NC Docks Digital Archive as you submit it to us. We do not proofread or otherwise check your file. Please be sure you are submitting a final, complete copy of your thesis, with all errors corrected, and including the title page and abstract, as a single PDF file.
- Your digital copy does not need signatures.
3. Make an appointment with Ms. Jessica Yandow at youcanbook.me. You must have emailed the documents noted above prior to this appointment. Bring to your appointment:
- A hard copy of your thesis title page with original signatures.
- A completed release form for NC Docks available here.
If students or committee members wish to request bound copies for their own use, you will bring these to this appointment as well. Please click here for instructions.