Are you working on a project related to the history of Appalachian State University? Or, have you completed a campus history project and want to show it off to the University community?
The Appalachian State History Committee invites all students, faculty, and staff to submit a poster or digital exhibit for presentation at the annual Founders Day celebration, which will be held on September 5, 2019.
- The poster call is open to all students, faculty, and staff in all departments.
- A $250 stipend will be provided to each project applicant who is accepted.
- The presentations may be in digital form or in traditional academic poster form. Large screen monitors will be available for projects that require digital viewing.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend Founders Day to present the project to Founders Day attendees.
- Applicants will be required to set up their own poster or online exhibit in the Plemmons Student Union.
For consideration, please submit your project proposal to: https://tinyurl.com/campushistory.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. The first round of decisions regarding stipend awards will occur on June 15, 2019.
Questions? Please contact:
Dr. Karl Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-262-6009
Dr. Andrea Burns: email@example.com, 828-262-6010