|September 26, 2018||Learn a language: Mango and other language resources||3:30-4:30pm||Beth Cramer and Mollie Peuler||Register here||Did you know the library can help you prepare for global studies and explorations with a wide range of resource? This session will introduce you to a myriad of global learning resources including language databases (Mango), documentaries and films (both on DVD and streaming), global literature, and travel guides. Let the online adventure begin!|
What do I need to attend an online workshop?
- PC or Mac with Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
- A minimum of a 56K modem.
- Speakers or headphones are required.
- A microphone or the ability to text Chat.
How do I register for an online workshop?
Register for online workshops by clicking the Register Here link.
- Fill out the form to enroll
- A message will be sent to the provided email when you submit your enrollment that contains a URL to attend the workshop.
How do I attend when it is time for the workshop?
- Be sure to log in 20 minutes before the scheduled workshop. Use this time to test your microphone and speaker settings through the auto wizard.
- The workshops will start on time, so there will not be any time for troubleshooting during the workshop.
What if I cannot fit a session into my schedule?
Librarians can schedule one-on-one sessions either in person or online to accommodate scheduling conflicts. Fill out the RAP request form and a librarian will contact you.