Open to all faculty, staff, & students.
|February 20, 2019||Evaluating Online Sources||3:30-4:30 pm||Jackie Eagleson||Register here||Learn how to evaluate online sources. Use this skill to choose appropriate internet sources for your research and to arm yourself against false or biased information shared through social media.|
What do I need to attend an online workshop?
- Any device with Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
- A minimum of a 56K modem.
- Speakers or headphones are required.
- A microphone or the ability to text Chat.
How do I register for an online workshop?
- Register for online workshops by clicking the Register Here link.
- Fill out the form to enroll
- A message will be sent to the provided email when you submit your enrollment that contains a URL to attend the workshop.
How do I attend when it is time for the workshop?
- Be sure to log in 20 minutes before the scheduled workshop. Use this time to test your microphone and speaker settings through the auto wizard.
- The workshops will start on time, so there will not be any time for troubleshooting during the workshop.
What if I cannot fit a session into my schedule?
All online workshops are recorded and archived below in the View Past Sessions section. Or, librarians can schedule one-on-one sessions either in person or online to accommodate scheduling conflicts. Fill out the RAP request form and a librarian will contact you.