The 10th annual Spooky Duke Race and Costume Contest will be virtual for 2020. A 1K, 5K, or 10K run, walk, ride, swim, row, mummy shuffle, or thriller dance can be completed between October 19, 2020, to October 31, 2020.
The event benefits Parent to Parent Family Support Network™-High Country. The program, housed in Appalachian’s Reich College of Education, provides free support, caring connections, information and hope to families who have a premature baby, a child with a disability, an emotional or behavioral challenge, a mental illness, a chronic health condition or to families who are grieving the death of a child. Parent to Parent Family Support Network™-High Country serves Alleghany, Ashe, Mitchell, Watauga, Wilkes and Yancey Counties in the High Country of North Carolina.
About the Race
Complete either 1K, 5K, or 10K anywhere!
Costumes are encouraged for everyone!
How to Register
- Online Registration is open through October 31
- $25 until September 18, 2020
- $30 September 19, 2020, to October 31, 2020
- Registrations received by October 31, 2020, will include a long sleeve t-shirt
- Student teams can register a group of 20 for $20