Fall 2016 Freshmores, Honors class of 2020
- Entering Number of Honors Students: 105
- Female: male ratio: 62% female, 37% male (1% did not specify a gender)
- In-state: out-of-state students: 85%: 15%
- Average student to faculty ratio for HON courses: 10:1
- Current Number of Honors Alumni: 1,650+
- Countries where Honors students contributed in service-learning projects 2015-16: Belize, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Puerto Rica, Guatemala, and many more.
- Countries where Honors students have studied abroad (besides service learning projects) in the last year: England, France, South Africa, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Australia, India, Japan, and many others.
- Number of Chancellor's Scholars for 2016: 10