- Law Schools in North Carolina
Winter Storm Warning
A Winter Storm Warning has been issued for Watauga County by the National Weather Service from 7 pm Wednesday, November 14 until 1 pm Thursday, November 15. This includes Appalachian State University. Significant accumulations of sleet and freezing are expected. Tree damage, power outages, and hazardous driving conditions are likely. Prepare now for limited travel and power outages. Monitor local media and the National Weather Service for the latest weather forecast. Visit emergency.appstate.edu for preparedness tips.
Posted at 7:28am on November 14, 2018 via Blackboard Connect.
Click on the links in the following list of North Carolina's seven law schools (in alphabetical order):
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Raleigh, NC
- Charlotte School of Law, Charlotte, NC
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, NC
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, NC
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, NC
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, NC
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC