The easiest way to become involved with Honors students is to offer an Honors course. This could be either an Honors-only version of a regular course from the faculty member's department (generally having a 410, 411 or 412 suffix as designator so only Honors students may take the class), or an interdisciplinary Honors seminar course offered through The Honors College (so-called "HON courses") that is unusual, or more appropriate for graduate school-bound students. Note that HON courses must cross at least two of the three major disciplinary boundaries between humanities, natural science, and social science (e.g., English and Biology, or Francophone Studies and Marketing, or Education and Music).

For current listing and descriptions of Honors courses, click here.