Submitting hard copies for binding
Ms. Jessica Yandow (268 Appalachian Hall) will be available to collect hard copies for binding on the following days/times:
- Tuesday, November 17th from 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Wednesday, December 2nd from 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Thursday, December 17th from 11:00am – 1:00pm
University Honors students wishing to submit hard copies for binding must provide the following:
- Appropriate number of final copies to be bound (pre-printed) in separate clasp envelopes. Copies should be single-sided, but are not required to be on archival paper.
- Completed Thesis Binding Information Form.
- Proof of payment via Touchnet.
For departmental honors theses, departmental, program, or college Honors Directors should collect bound copies from students and deliver to Jessica Yandow during one of the above days/times listed above along with the complete Thesis Binding Information Form and proof of payment via Touchnet.
Please contact Ms. Jessica Yandow via email (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns you may have about the thesis submission process.