University Honors students completing their thesis should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single email no later than Friday, April 30th:
1. Digital copy of your complete thesis (title page, abstract, and thesis itself) as a single .pdf file.
- The digital copy you submit will be included in the NC Docks Digital Archive as you submit it to us. We do not proofread or otherwise check your file. Please be sure you are submitting a final, complete copy of your thesis with all errors corrected.
- Your digital copy does not need signatures on the title page.
2. Digital copy of your title page signed by your thesis committee.
- Electronic or scanned signatures are acceptable.
- You do not need to get Dean Vahlbusch’s signature on the title page as he will sign them all at once after the submission deadline.
- A sample title page for University Honors thesis can be found here.
3. A completed release form for NC Docks available here.
- Scanned signatures are acceptable.
4. Students must complete the thesis metadata form, available here. Theses will not be included in NC Docks if this form has not been completed.
Please contact Ms. Jessica Yandow via email (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns you may have about the thesis submission process.